To extend the life of your swimwear:
- Rinse with cold water after each use removing any chlorine, salt water, or lotion.
- Wash on delicate cycle or hand-wash.
- Lay flat and air dry.
Your underwear will last significantly longer if you follow these tips:
- Turn your garments inside out and separate them by colours (We know...it's old school...)
- Ideally, underwear should be washed separately.
- Machine-wash on cold to warm temperatures.
- Line dry or tumble-dry on low heat.
Avoid the following:
- Avoid washing with anything abrasive, such as denim or garments with velcro or zippers.
- Avoid using fabric softener, as it clogs the pores of the fabric and makes it not wick away sweat as well.
- Avoid chlorine bleach (too harsh for the fabric and your skin).
- Do not iron.
> Environmental Best Practice 🌱
Cold water and air dry if you want to show the planet a little love. This will also help retain the shape and colour of your garment.